Monday, October 11, 2010

Travel

Since the beginning of August, I've travelled to Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma (twice), and Colorado as well as cities around Texas. Today, I head to Missouri.

Along the way, I've learned a few things:

1. If the outside hangar thingy on your suit bag comes loose while on the conveyor belt in the baggage claim area, it can hook onto a corner, forming a block that knocks all following luggage off of the belt. (Yeah, I was popular for that one.)

2. If you hear a popping noise and the parts of your hair dryer come apart in your hands, the hair dryer really is broken.

3. If you bang your head once on the overhead compartment, that's an accident. If you bang your head twice during a single flight, that's carelessness. If you bang your head three times, you must be me.

Happy landings!

No comments:

Post a Comment